Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The days after Christmas.

Tshirt - smartgirl.com, jeans - never denim, beanie - H&M, creepers - secondhand.

My family always becomes a lot more social after Christmas. We constantly play board games like Scrabble and Monopoly till late at night. Although it is super cozy and comfy the sociality goes away and after a week or so we end up sitting by our computers and phones again. Maybe it's because we get sick of each other, but I choose to look at it in another way. I think that we become more social and wants to hang with each other more because of the Christmas. I truly believe that Christmas brings families together in a way that nothing else ever will be able to do. Therefore, Christmas is my favorite holiday.

Follow me on Instagram
I haven't really got started yet and I'll begin to write in english. 

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as always
    Love the leather
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog...so cool! What do you think of following each other? Let me know! <3

    NEW POST UP: ICED!

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete