Thursday, November 15, 2012

My mom says I'm cool.

DIY batman top, jacket & creepers - Secondhand, jeans & hat - H&M.

For a few weeks ago I realised that I'm turning seventeen next summer and that actually scared me. Normally you have age crisis around forty, but I can't help it that I'm feeling nervous, unready and immature. I can't be seventeen, not with my personality and way of acting. I'm too wild and crazy to be called seventeen. On the other hand it may be my last "teenage year", and that I'm really supposed to worry about when I'm turning eighteen. That's when you get all the responsibility, and I'd rather have that than ending up living with my parents when I'm thirty-one (no offense mom and dad). Still, if everyone else can do it, so can I, right?

5 comments:

  1. I had the same problem, I was so frightened to be 17. But look, I'm 19 now, you can't change anything, let's just enjoy your 16, you're still young.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're beautiful! I love your shirt!

    kisses
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amamzing pictures! lovely blog!

    http://yourdulde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great creepers!
    xo

    http://crystalshiver.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete